GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGN
Studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online BEFORE visiting the small business or making a purchase with them.
What would customers find if they searched for you online?
An online presence is critical to the success of your business in 2017
I believe having a website is critical to the success of a business. Imagine a customer wanting to find out about available products or services in your industry. What’s the first thing they’re going to do? Well, according to the stats they’re going to Google! So, imagine if your business doesn’t have an online presence. What happens? Odds are they are going to end up buying from a business that can give them the information and answers they need, right then and there.
Now, imagine a prospective customer is scrolling through their Facebook or Instagram newsfeed. What is going to make them stop and read your post? It’s going to be eye-catching, interesting and professional graphics!
I have always been interested in graphic and web design as it gives me a wonderful excuse to be creative! I am able to help elevate your business to the next level, by crafting a professional and innovative image for it – both online and offline. Below, I have outlined the most popular services I offer, however please get in touch if you would like to know more, or if there is a particular design you are after that I haven’t listed.
“An online presence is critical to the success of your business in 2017”
Website Design Solutions:
- No fuss: Simply send me through the words and images you want included on your website, and leave the rest to me!
- Basic SEO: SEO optimised so search engines can find and display your website to potential customers.
- Mobile friendly: You website will be optimised for mobile devices to help you reach customers on the go.
- Domain name & hosting: I can arrange for your domain name to be registered and website hosted so that it is ‘live’ on the internet
- Professional design: I use a tried-and-tested website design & structure – customised with your branding – to ensure an effective user experience.
- Easy-to-maintain: I use WordPress, which is a user-friendly drag & drop style website platform that you can easily maintain
- Website Training: I offer one-on-one WordPress training which teaches you how to modify, update and maintain your WordPress website, giving you the power to control your online profile in the future without having to pay someone to do it!
Kim made the process simple and clear. Her instructions were easy for me to understand and complete. Kim really went out of her way to provide me with a quality website that fit my specific needs. I love my website and my many thanks to you Kim for your excellent work.Romy Pritchard
- Print: including logos, business cards, flyers, brochures, letter head and more. I am able to liaise directly with one of my trusted printing companies, to have your products delivered straight to your door.
- Digital: including website graphics, email signatures and social media posts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest). These post graphics take into consideration your business goals, the audience and the image dimensions for each site.
- Graphic Design Training: I offer Photoshop/Illustrator/Canva training, which teaches you how to create your own graphics, giving you the power to control your online profile in the future, without having to pay someone else to do it!