Being a pre-teen in the 21st century isn’t always easy!
Following on from the popularity of “The Tweeting Galah” comes the much anticipated sequel, “The Surfing Penguin.” Join cheeky Gabbo the Galah once more, along with some new furry (and feathery) friends as they navigate their way through the world of social networking, online gaming and digital devices.
The animals’ stories and lessons are brought to life using innovative augmented reality technology. This allows children to interact with the characters and explore the themes of the book in meaningful ways. Perfect for integration into Primary School cybersafety programs!
The perfect grab & go resource for teaching cybersafety to children aged 7-12 years that compliments “The Tweeting Galah” by exploring new cybersafety themes.
- 48 pages
- Vibrant water-colour illustrations by John Field
- Four short stories covering four key cybersafety issues:
- Viewing age-inappropriate online content
- Online gaming & Trolling
- Sharing personal information & location tracking
- Reflection questions following each story (based on Bloom’s Taxonomy)
- Zappar augmented reality for an enhanced learning experience
- Proudly Australian made & printed