In this episode, I speak with Daniel White, who is currently working as a teacher in Canberra, Australia. Daniels shares his experiences of integrating ICT into the classrooms, including some of his favourite classroom apps and how he involves his students in the process of selecting technology to use.
To learn more about the different apps Daniel refers to in the podcast, please follow the below links:
Join the ICT Teaching & Learning Community Australia Facebook Group
Learn more about integrating technology into the classroom:
- Discuss topics from the “Learn Digital with Kim Maslin” podcast
- Get all your ICT-related questions answered
- Access to ICT lesson plans & ideas
- Improve your ICT skills & knowledge with access to ICT resources & tutorials
- Be part of a supportive community of teachers
If you’re an Australian teacher, click here to join.