This episode is the second in a 3-part LEADing Lights series. LEADing Lights is a digital transformation initiative that Catholic Education Western Australia is rolling out across all its schools in the state. The LEADing Lights model is one that brings together different technologies into a single digital ecosystem – this means that students, teachers, school administrators and parents will have access to tools that will enhance teaching and learning experiences. Recently, I was very fortunate to sit down with three key members of the LEADing Lights Digital Transformation team; Aidan McCarthy, Cathy Cavanaugh and Ginno Kelley.
In this episode, I share my interview with Cathy Cavanaugh; Head of Digital Transformation: Leadership, Learning and Research.
- Find out more about LEADing Lights here
- Download the LEADing Lights brochure here
- Teachers currently working in the CEWA system can view the LEADing Lights Teacher Playbook here – among other information, the playbook outlines real-life scenarios of how LEADing Lights can enhance the learning of students.
Join the ICT Teaching & Learning Community Australia Facebook Group
Learn more about integrating technology into the classroom:
- Discuss topics from the “Learn Digital with Kim Maslin” podcast
- Get all your ICT-related questions answered
- Access to ICT lesson plans & ideas
- Improve your ICT skills & knowledge with access to ICT resources & tutorials
- Be part of a supportive community of teachers
If you’re an Australian teacher, click here to join.