The go-to podcast for Australian teachers looking to better integrate ICT into their classrooms.
One of the most useful apps I’ve come across this year has been Seesaw. I am fortunate to work with an experienced Assistant Principal and Seesaw Ambassador, Lorna Russell. Lorna has been pivotal to the implementation of Seesaw for Schools at Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School, Esperance. In this interview, Lorna shares her knowledge of Seesaw, and the positive impact it can have on teacher-parent communication, as well as academic tracking.
Find out more about Seesaw
If you would like to learn more about Seesaw visit their website by clicking here.
Looking for a Seesaw ambassador near you? Click here to search the directory.
Join the ICT Teaching & Learning Community Australia Facebook Group
Learn more about integrating technology into the classroom:
- Discuss topics from the “Learn Digital with Kim Maslin” podcast
- Get all your ICT-related questions answered
- Access to ICT lesson plans & ideas
- Improve your ICT skills & knowledge with access to ICT resources & tutorials
- Be part of a supportive community of teachers
If you’re an Australian teacher, click here to join.