The go-to podcast for Australian teachers looking to better integrate ICT into their classrooms.
You may have come across QR Codes before, but have you ever thought about how they could make teaching easier?! In this episode, I share the positive experiences I’ve had using these in various teaching situations, and walk you through step-by-step how to create one yourself. For more ideas and written version of the instructions, please click here.
Watch: My video tutorial on creating a QR Code
Join the ICT Teaching & Learning Community Australia Facebook Group
Learn more about integrating technology into the classroom:
- Discuss topics from the “Learn Digital with Kim Maslin” podcast
- Get all your ICT-related questions answered
- Access to ICT lesson plans & ideas
- Improve your ICT skills & knowledge with access to ICT resources & tutorials
- Be part of a supportive community of teachers
If you’re an Australian teacher, click here to join.