The go-to podcast for Australian teachers looking to better integrate ICT into their classrooms.
Recently, I had the pleasure of sitting down to interview Mr Ian Elder, Principal of Santa Maria College in Attadale Western Australia. Ian has over 45 years experience in education, having spent 15 years in government schools and 30 years in the Catholic system. He has worked as a Principal for 18 years, 8 of which have been served at Santa Maria College. In this candid interview, Ian shares his insights on the impact technology has had on education, and what this means for teachers.
Join the ICT Teaching & Learning Community Australia Facebook Group
Learn more about integrating technology into the classroom:
- Discuss topics from the “Learn Digital with Kim Maslin” podcast
- Get all your ICT-related questions answered
- Access to ICT lesson plans & ideas
- Improve your ICT skills & knowledge with access to ICT resources & tutorials
- Be part of a supportive community of teachers
If you’re an Australian teacher, click here to join.