In this episode I speak with Steven Payne, Digital Technologies Project Officer and Microsoft Learning Consultant from Standout Education. I am so excited that Steven was able to take time out of his schedule to share his knowledge and expertise on OneNote with us. I’m such a huge fan of OneNote, having used it for my own planning and programming, note-taking and organisation, as well as in the classroom with students. Steven provides a thorough overview of the features OneNote offers, and how these can assist teachers, students and schools.
To find out more about OneNote, check out the following resources:
Join the ICT Teaching & Learning Community Australia Facebook Group
Learn more about integrating technology into the classroom:
- Discuss topics from the “Learn Digital with Kim Maslin” podcast
- Get all your ICT-related questions answered
- Access to ICT lesson plans & ideas
- Improve your ICT skills & knowledge with access to ICT resources & tutorials
- Be part of a supportive community of teachers
If you’re an Australian teacher, click here to join.