Using technology doesn’t have to be an ordeal
You just have to know which buttons to press!
Learn how to overcome the ‘tech speed bumps’ and grow your business with 100% personalised coaching with me! >>>
Let’s be honest … who has time for tech hold-ups?!
You’re busy, burning out and have a bizillion emails piling up in your inbox.
You need to get that task done like, yesterday… you don’t have time to spend hours troubleshooting that unforeseeable glitch.
You need your tech to work for you – seamlessly, easily, quickly. The way it was suppose to!
This is where I can help!
Time for some tech help,
from a real human!
I know what it’s like to have a technology problem … and then have no way of finding out the solution. You Google … but what exactly are you looking for? You read the Help Centres and forums … but no one is quite experiencing what you’re experiencing.
Sometimes, you just need to talk to a real person. Someone who gets it… Who understands the technology side of things, as well as the business side of things.
That’s where I come in. I’m a Digital Technologies Educator & Coach. I’m also a teacher, business owner and author. My passion lies in helping ambitious business women overcome tech challenges so they can work smarter, not harder.
– kim maslin
“It was a game changer for me”
“I engaged with Kim as I needed help with my productivity. This year has been a very different one and I needed to make some decisions in my business. Kim came into my office and helped me determine where I could save time. She analysed my work load, gave great suggestions and designed me a weekly schedule that fits each of my clients into perfectly. It was a game changer for me and I recommend all small businesses use this service.”
Jayde Guest, Jayde Guest Photography
My coaching sessions are perfect for those who …
- Would like to learn how to use technology smarter, so they can get things done quicker
- Run (or are starting up) their own business, and are ready to streamline their processes and maximise their results!
- Are looking for some initial guidance to get started with a new tech project (i.e. building a website, or setting up a Facebook Page), and are then keen to continue on their own
- Would like constructive feedback on their current marketing materials or systems
- Are frustrated with running into technology hurdles, and feeling like technology is holding them back from achieving their full potential
- Would like personalised, genuine support that is tailored to their pace and ability level
- Prefer a real-life Aussie accent over those perfectly polished American voices 😉
How my coaching sessions work …
You choose a day and time that suits you on my calendar below. If a time that suits you isn’t available (before hours / after hours / weekends), contact me to discuss. I will accommodate as best I can, including last minute sessions.
Online Session Format:
Once you have booked and paid for your session, you will receive an email confirmation that includes your Zoom meeting link. You’ll meet face-to-face with me via this Zoom meeting link at the time you’ve nominated.
During our session we will work at your pace, to address the challenges you are facing. This might include answering the specific questions, setting goals around technology use or demonstrating how to do something (via Screenshare), as well as providing step-by-step instructions to you while you complete a task on your own device, or reviewing work you have already completed.
Multiple support sessions are possible if needed.
The format is designed to be flexible, personal and designed for you to walk away with a clearer understanding of how to complete your tasks, and feel more empowered to approach future techie tasks on your own.
Trained to teach
I am a qualified teacher and trainer, with 11 years experience in providing technology support to others … I’ve taught people from ages 5 to 85 how to use technology, so trust me – there’s nothing that can’t be achieved with the right guidance!
Common programs/apps I can help with:
- Adobe: Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Rush
- Business: MailChimp, Canva, Camera, Zoom
- Google: Chrome, Docs, Drive, Forms, Gmail, Slides, Virtual Tours
- Microsoft: Excel Basics, OneNote, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word
- Operating Systems: Android, Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Microsoft OS
- Productivity: Calendly, Dropbox, Hootsuite, Monday.com
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Websites & Online Stores: Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, Wix, WordPress
Common projects/tasks I can help with:
- Social Media Marketing (I’ve worked as a Marketing officer and strategist)
- Website design & development (I’m a long-term web designer)
- Creating documents in Adobe InDesign (I’m also a long-term graphic designer)
- Self-publishing ebooks or printed books (I’m a published children’s author!)
- General computer productivity – how to get things done faster
Schedule your 1:1 coaching session
Select your date and time, then complete the payment form to secure your 1:1 coaching session!